More stock Due Mid June.
NOTE: Wheels are now being custom laced in our Bellevue, WA shop, and will take approximately 2-3 weeks to ship.
This kit was developed specifically for the Motobecane Jubilee FS Full Suspension bicycle to convert it to an impressively powerful and FUN ebike. (Requires the 19" or larger version to fit the Battery - Jubilee FS Bicycle NOT included)
This conversion kit includes:
- 35mm DD Hub motor, "V2" Stator design including Cast Aluminum Stator, 0.35mm laminations, M14 Axle and 2.5mm2 (~13AWG) Phase wires with hall & temp sensors. 6T winding (8.5 RPM/Volt)
- Custom Lacing in a 26" Alex DH19 Rim with 13G/14G Sapim Strong Stainless Spokes (TIRE & TUBE NOT INCLUDED)
- 6 MOSFET irfb3077 Sine Wave Infineon 4 Clone controller, for 36V-60V nominal batteries, up to 30A peak current. This controller is impressively potent, and programmable with XPD software
- Cycle Analyst V3.1 display
- 1/2-Twist Throttle with Integrated 3-speed switch & power button
- Wuxing Ebrake levers for mechanical disc & rim brakes.
- 7-speed DNP 11T-32T Freewheel
- PAS add-on for the CA3 Display
- WCEC Custom torque arms for the Motobecane Jubilee FS bicycle
Battery Sold Separately, available here: