NOTE: Wheels are now being custom laced in our Bellevue, WA shop, and will take approximately 2-3 weeks to ship.
This kit will fit most Steel or Aluminum frame 26" Mountain bikes, provided the rear drop-out width is 135mm with standard 9mm QR Axles. (BICYCLE NOT INCLUDED)
This conversion kit includes:
- 35mm DD Hub motor, "V2" Stator design including Cast Aluminum Stator, 0.35mm laminations, M14 Axle and 2.5mm2 (~13AWG) Phase wires with hall & temp sensors. 6T winding (8.5 RPM/Volt)
- Custom Lacing in a 26" Alex DH19 Rim with 13G/14G Sapim Strong Stainless Spokes (TIRE & TUBE NOT INCLUDED)
- 6 MOSFET irfb3077 Sine Wave Infineon 4 Clone controller, for 36V-60V nominal batteries, up to 30A peak current. This controller is impressively potent, and programmable with XPD software
- Cycle Analyst V3.1 display
- 1/2-Twist Throttle with Integrated 3-speed switch & power button
- Wuxing Ebrake levers for mechanical disc & rim brakes.
- 7-speed DNP 11T-32T Freewheel
- PAS add-on for the CA3 Display
- Grin Tech Universal Torque Arms (v4) for rear motors, M14 Axles. Set of two for each side of the motor axle.
Battery sold separately, and available here: