Tiny, but powerful.
This controller is based on the Infineon 4 PCB design, and is programmable with the "eXtended Parameter Designer" (XPD) software.
This controller comes with a full connector kit, and USB-TTL programming cable.
This controller is ONLY suitable for use with Direct Drive Hub motors, including all motors WCEC sells. It is NOT guaranteed to work with Geared hubs or mid-drive motors, and doing so will void the warranty.
- irfb3077 MOSFETs - one of the best for 48V battery set-ups
- 36V to 60V Nominal (75V absolute max) and recommended 30A peak current
- Peak power output of about 1800W
- 100V low ESR capacitors
- Traces Beefed & Shunt mod for improved current handling (requires derating the programmed current by ~1.66x)
- Regenerative braking, single programmable force. (DD Hub motors only)
- Cycle Analyst Connector (V2.4 and V3.x compatible)
- Anderson PP45 Powerpole connectors for battery
- 4mm HXT connectors for Phases
- JST-SM 6-pin connector for Hall Sensor (6th Pin is for Temp Sensor)
- 2-wire Ignition circuit, including lead for Key switch (Key switch NOT included)
- 3-speed connector for handlebar or throttle switch (Switch Sold separately)
- Phase colors: A - Green, B - Yellow, C - Blue